Wednesday, April 08, 2020

I have lost ALL respect for anyone who considers themselves a Liberal

I have many friends who hate Trump, who think anything he does is terrible.  They believe all sorts of lies the liberal media spins.  They believe it without a smidgen of critical thinking.

They are pitiful people.  I used to assume they actually had valid opinions about anything. I no longer do.  I consider them in large part foolish, ignorant and gullible.

I am not under the illusion Trump is the greatest thing since sliced bread. That is not true.  He has many obvious flaws.  One of them is not being suckered in easily.

I hope someday those who are blinded by hate and liberal media lies will wake up.. but if they do they will have to come back a long way to clear thinking.

That may not be possible.

SADLY



No comments: