Wednesday, May 18, 2005

I know these Creeps

When I was in college at NDSU among the people I met were students and professors some of which thought they were above question. Some became politicians, some lawyers and many went into journalism. These were men and women which never took your question seriously except as it served their needs. These egos in flesh would not tolerate being questioned or countered. Now that I'm nearly 40 years beyond that time I keep running across them. Several are in the clergy. Lawyers and Politicians ranks are full of these know it alls.

Once when one of our sons was in for an eye exam, I questioned the doctor how he could determine that our boy was nearsighted without an exam that included "Read the Chart" (which he couldn't do because of his age). Instead of explaining that technology had made it possible to look at the back of the eye and make an accurate determination I was upbraided for even questioning him. I'm a doctor! We never went back.

When I get that from a pastor or other clergy I RUN! Jesus WELCOMED questions. So did Socrates.

So, when I saw this report of Journalists upbrading Scott McClellen of the White House yesterday my past flashed before my eyes. I know these people who look down on the rest of the world. Most retreat into ivory towers of journalism's Main Stream Media. Their demise can't come too soon. (not the media, the arrogant jerks that populate much of MSM)

RUN for your lives from these people. They are dangerous and totally unaccountable. It's their unaccountably that makes them dangerous and unworthy of your participation.

No comments: