Monday, May 16, 2005

I have it from an Anonymous Source...........

I have it on good authority from an anonymous source that the editors at Newsweek magazine are actually aliens from the planet Nibiru. I also understand from a highly placed source that they regularly eat little puppies, kittens and spotted owls as part of their daily diet. A person from inside has told us that reporters from Newsweek are all illiterate and that the magazine’s content is written by hundreds of monkeys who hammer away on old Alder typewriters until enough legible text is generated to publish the next week.

That’s the kind of reporting MSM pejoratively looks at the on line news world (Blogs) as doing. It gives me great joy to see them once again trapped by their own hubris (and bias). Responsibility for documenting sources hangs on all of us.

I don’t want them to go away. I want them to hold the rest of us accountable. That’s a two way street. So, as the liberal left always quotes the only Bible verse they know, (Newsweek), let those who are without sin cast the first stone.

No comments: