Sunday, May 29, 2005

Away Game

I'll be out of town until the 12th of June. Business Trip. I realize that new people visit this site every day. I don't want you to Never come back again. When I am in town I post every day. Sometimes several times per day. So, please take a look at some of my favorite submissions and after you have taken a look at them come back after the 12th. And look at some suggestions for other worthy blogs.
Am I going to HELL?..
Hitler Loved Darwin
You Retire You Die
Should I Run For Office?
Are You Ignorant?
The Carved wooden Turtle
Attention Deficit
A Test for "Persons of Faith"
True Security is Jail
A Nation of Laws, That's Good NO??
Girls and Boys
My 8 Cow Wife
Why I do what I do
Wouldn't this be better??
Quit Going to Church or Start Your Own
On Friendship
Holy Cow or maybe YOU
TSA and Patriot Act YECCH
Praying and Lying
AGES of MAN
Turning 60
DAKOTA
Professional harassment
Smokeout
Death by a Thousand Pokes
North Dakota, You're Not Welcome Here!
My Predictions Written end of 2004 for 2005
Tsunami Perspective

And, I have other Blogs that are of a like mind and worthwhile reading every day. So, take a look at these bright people:

Julie Neidlinger of Hampden ND. She is an up and coming bright young lady with so many facets it's scary. Her blog is the first one I read every single day. I recommend it highly.

Trevor Romain is one of the most moving artists and writers I have ever read. If you love to reach deep within for who you really are read his blog.

John Armstrong writes for Pastor's mostly but writes on topics of interest to many. Pretty religious for you unchurched folk.

Eric Sigmund is a software writer from Austin Texas who is prolific and entertaining. He makes me laugh.

Four guys from the Dakotas have a well put together news and comment blog I read

For the pinko liberal long haired hippy types try Adrianna Huffington. Sometimes I even agree with her contributors. So much for being ultra right wing.

Mark Steyn is a columnist for newspapers on both sides of the pond. I like what he says and think it would be well to read his materials.

And if you have nothing else to read, try navigating my E-Book posted at Dakota Revision,
Or the start of 1000 creative ideas for the Dakotas (I'm only up to 25 so far, I'm ambitious)

Please check back after the 12th and I promise I will store up 20 interesting posts at least..
In the hopper right now that I am working on are:
Why WalMart is the Antichrist
Things I don't believe anymore

Abu Graiab Redux

North Dakota is a Terrible Place to live (or not)
Grateful Dead and Blogging parallels

Spending per Student and Other Stupid Statistics

Common Sense Educational Curricula You'll Never See Again

SEE YOU SOON!

No comments: