Thursday, July 20, 2006

God Said: "Public Education Destruction"

In January I was given a word for 2006 from God. It's here. I usually do a quarterly report card. I've been traveling so I haven't done that yet but much of this has come to pass or will. This is easy if it's God. It's much harder if it's you. This is easy.

One part of the word was that public education would begin to collapse in 2006.

I didn't know what that would look like. I never see the how in these things, just that they are.

But, this move by congress is a good thing.

PS: Oil @ $45 is still on track.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lunitics are losers who write blogs and Gensus you often make my point. Nothing need be uttered by man or mouse after the absurdity of today's post.

Anonymous said...

I hardly think that the government giving a few people a choice to opt out of public ed spells disaster for public education. If this is how God destroys something, no wonder people have lost interest in religion. You are going a weird thing here that is probably turning people off of religion.