Friday, July 21, 2006

I'm not THAT bad am I?

From time to time these silly little tests show up on the internet. I take them for entertainment purposes only.

This one is a little disturbing. You take the test and it will tell you what world leader you are most like. I used the maximum number of questions.

I figured I would score a Pope John Paul II or Helmut Kohl.

I know I'm a tiny bit opinionated. I know I think I am always right. I know I always take charge. I know I am a tad pushy. I know all that.

I thought those were good qualities. Leadership qualities the world needs more of. Honest.

But not this:


Maybe underneath that rough exterior Saddam is a really nice guy. Onc can only hope.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You and him are two different sides of the same coin. Your closed minded tirades would serve Stalin or Hussein. As you can see unlike some people I don't play the Hitler card. But you my friend need to get a life and open your closed mind. Now!

Anonymous said...

Let me see now. You have come out against save real lives, against the public education system and you compare yourself to Saddam Hussein which is a good comparison. Next it will be Baseball and Apple pie you are against. Fortunately for the sane world your prognostic abilities are about 35% below the dart board method. Is it your goal in life to just keep making an a%# of yourself... the good thing about your bluster is that no one takes you seriously,

NodakJack said...

I think you SAY what you think you SHOULD say. In your heart of hearts, you know you're a bit full of it...
But, aren't WE all? If only we'd admit it.
For the Northern Gleaner naysayers....You're wrong. He's a good guy.
A tad misguided perhaps, but a good friend with no axe to grind. He just carries the typical guilt of the religionists.

Dr. Barry L. Kolb said...

Out of sheer curiosity I took the same test 3 times--and gave widely divergent answers each time and ended up with the same result. And by the way--if you are really that bad--there is always forgiveness!

Anonymous said...

So, I went down the middle on all questions, din't read them just a non commital guy. And I'm JFK. So then, if I dont' stand for anything, I'm a liberal.