Monday, January 22, 2007

Out of Town - Do The Homework or Don't Evangelize

I will be traveling for the next few days, So, posting will be light.

I have written enough on evangelism to choke a pony up till now. This is worthwhile and challenging reading. The work is only half done. More when I get back.

If you are going to be fair to yourself, you would do well to read all the chapters. Then, as we bring this discussion in for a landing you will be ready to either argue the point or open a new vista of evangelism for your Church and ministry.

Thanks for the nice comments I have received via email and phone so far. This has been breakthrough in revelation for me. This is what true prophetic teaching looks like. To the one who said, "I have read your blog for years and this is the best work you have done to date". I say thanks and thanks be to God who causes this to happen.

Here are the chapters on Evangelism thus far in order:
Getting it Wrong
Net Results
Greater Light
Chickens and Eagles
Love Driven
Key to Lost Heart
Brother Burnout

No comments: