Tuesday, February 13, 2007

I'm signing up before you do

I just read that the 5th claimant to be the father of Anna Nicole Smiths baby just came forward. 
 
This is like the gold rush.
 
OK, I'm in.  I'm sending a fax to the media right now.   I'm doing before you get any ideas.  I'm the actual father of that baby.  Really.  Please send me lots of money. Please??
 
What, don't you think that will get it?  I know those other 5 men have far more noble ideals about raising this poor motherless child than I do.  It probably might even seem to you I'm just in it for the money.
 
You think I'm a swine.  Unlike those................What?  You think I'm kidding?
 
OK, I'll admit it, I actually never met her, but if I had, you know, a billion here, a billion there, pretty soon it starts being real money.  This is pitiful.

No comments: