Thursday, February 15, 2007

PROPHETIC RESPONSES

The distribution of the word published in the post below has created a stir.  I am getting feedback by email.  God is doing something in his church.  I already knew it was happening at the end of last Year as God Said, "everything will be revealed, shouted from the rooftops that we thought was hidden."  The cleansing has begun.   Division, the altar of Baal and the Jezebel spirit is being exposed. 
 
I sent this prophetic word to about 100 ministry leaders in the USA and overseas, add to that the people who read this blog, plus the further distribution to other ministry leadership globally by those who faithfully forward this essential word means perhaps a thousand Christian pastors and leaders on this planet will have a chance to read this important warning.  I can only pray they heed it.  Let those who have ears to hear, hear.
 
What follows is a note I received from Nancy and Tom Minor of Elk Mills Maryland.  Their website is http://www.heartsnhands.org/
 
Gene, such a word for Today!  My heart is pricked, my eyes are filled with tears... I have fretted at the lack of God in our services, I have mourned my own  inability to seem to find God although I know He is near me - yet it was in Africa where I most felt HIM engulf me... here in the USA.... things are lukewarm.  I feel lukewarm.  Where is the care for our brethren who struggle to  move ahead with the gospel in the face of great odds?  Where are our prayers for the Persecuted Church? 

When God really began to position and move in our ministry it was kicked out of the church.  We were accused of being out of God's will because I stopped just ministering humanitarian aid to kids and moved into reaching into governments and praying for changes! 
 
I'm not perfect, in fact I'm very fallible .  But I have felt stifled, and with clipped wings for months now.  I want to be the sacrifice that God consumes.  I want to be totally HIS.  I believe the goodness of God leads to repentance.  But I also believe in strong meat!  The CHURCH (the religious) of our day would do well to see how Jesus treated the religious of HIS day! He was gentle on the sinner while not condoning the sin.  But He was ruthless with the religious leaders and system of the day.

I am forwarding your prophetic word to leaders both here in in
foreign lands. 
 
Nancy Minor
 
When I read this I see the reality of how religion and the Jezebel spirit of control quenches the move of God people are called to.  This will not stand.  The day you could reign in the Spirit of God's  Ministry is over.  Like Elijah, the question is, "How long will the church vacillate between two opinions". 1 Kings 18:21 
 
This is exactly like the showdown on mount Carmel. Baal has fancier altars, Baal has elegant an organized religion with complex hierarchies, Baal looks spiritual with much activity but he is powerless and tepid producing services like Nancy describes.  This is the form of Godliness without power prophesied long ago 2 Timothy 3:5. When the power of God is released he will destroy the altar of Baal in our churches, eliminate Baal's priests and crush this veiled idol worship.  This yoke will be destroyed.  The anointing will crush the Yoke - Isaiah 10:27.  Do it Lord, Do it.

No comments: