Friday, February 23, 2007

Space Aliens Seek Answers

There are four great questions that every sentient being asks themselves.

  1. Who am I?
  2. Where did I come from?
  3. What Should I do?
  4. Where am I going?

These questions are at the edge of self awareness (sentience) and must be pursued for answers for
life to have meaning and purpose. That's why IF there are spacemen flying around our planet that people seem to see from time to time, they are exploring these four great questions.

I have been asked, "What would it mean to Christendom if a spaceship with the little green men were to land in full view on the earth. Wouldn't that prove that what we believe is suspect?"

The answer is NO!

Like scientists from earth they would be exploring to try to prove or disprove theories at the core of which is an attempt to answer with finality the four great questions.

  1. Who am I?
  2. Where did I come from?
  3. What Should I do?
  4. Where am I going?

They would be on a quest looking for answers. Answers only found in the creator of the universe they travel. No matter where they look the answer is infinitely simple and infinitely complex.

If (and I
actually hope when) a spaceship lands on earth I want to be there to help those aliens find the answer to the questions that drove them across the galaxies. I know his name. Just because they have come to the place where they can traverse light years with aplomb doesn't answer the questions of sentience. Many good sincere people in our science labs and exploration teams seek the same answers. They discount for a while the answers that are presented by the Spirit. Eventually either here or on the other side they will discover the answer.

I have known aliens who I helped find the answers for and it changed their lives as it did mine:

  1. Who am I?
  2. Where did I come from?
  3. What Should I do?
  4. Where am I going?

We can know for certain and when we do we will walk in absolute confidence and purpose for the rest of our lives.

No comments: