Thursday, March 15, 2007

Pensioner in Qualification

Today is my 62nd Birthday. Today I get to officially get to become a cranky old man.

Wait, you say, you already are.

Oh, that's right. I took a run at it.

What bugs me most is I now would qualify for Social Security if I wanted to take it. I won't for now. I won't go quietly into that good night. I will rage until the dawn. Oh, I know I will step from time into eternity someday. I'm looking forward to it. But until then I plan to inflict the world and it's demonic prince with all I have.

Just be forewarned. I'm still on two legs and mean as ever. When I'm 80 like Ol Caleb I want demons to tremble at the sound of my name. I want devils to say, "Paul we know, Gene we know, Jesus we know, but who in Hell are YOU?"

That's a good question. Do demons know your name in Hell? They know mine.
I want them to regret the fact that I am celebrating another birthday. I hope to irritate the ones walking around with a demonic spirit in them so much that the spirit has to leave when I show up. That will be messy. I loved being hated by HELL.

Oh, and it's not me, It's who lives in me. But that's another post.

2 comments:

Aaron said...

Happy Birthday Gene.

I'll vouch for your crankiness anytime.

Steve Scott said...

Happy birthday! March is a good month for birthdays. I'm wondering how fast life expectancy is accelerating. If it's accelerating faster than you are aging, you might be around for ever.