Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Dyslexic Dog Lovers - 3 Stories

Big news in Chicago was that a lost and injured (not all that badly) coyote wandered into a Quiznos sandwich shop. The back door was open. They lured the coyote into a cooler. Animal control people came and looped him took him off to wherever animal control people take these wild animals. I hope it's not in my neighborhood.

You should have heard the hue and cry about the fact that the officer slipped a loop over his head and dragged him out. "He's so cute. He wasn't hurting anyone. Why didn't they just carry him out. I hope they Will take him into the wild and release him. Yadda Yadda Yadda."

This is terminally stupid. People who live in cities wouldn't know wild if it bit them on the leg. THERE IS NO WILD IN IL. Not like you think. If they take him to Winnebago County and let him lose he will:

1. Starve
2. Get mange or rabies and die
3. Be killed by a hunter
4. Kill people's kittys puppies and chickens and worse produce more coyotes.

But he is so cute. He's not a pet. Raccoons are cute when they are small but they can kill you when they grow up.

Then someone said, "Put him in a Zoo". I can't stand zoos. It's Animal jail except not as nice as a jail. I become ill going there.

You don't know what I would do. Animal rights folks are nuts.


Second Story
A good Friend of mine is in the hospital. Again. He has all kinds of ailments. His joints are all destroyed because his dog (actually a small horse) pulled them out of their sockets. I said to him (he's older than I am), "that dog is too big for you. If you want a dog you should get a little one."

"NOOOO.. He's my baby."

He's NOT your baby, he's a dog who doesn't care a whit for you except as a lunch ticket.
200 pounds of baby.

So, he takes all kinds of joint shots, can hardly walk, stoop or lift. The dog pushes him all over the place. Now he's near invalid. Because of a stupid dog. If I as his friend grabbed his arm, roughed him up and pulled it out of socket he would or should sue my rear end. But not the dog. Not his baby.


A couple days ago, his BABY pushed him over, jumped up on him. This is a badly behaved dog. Caused a huge bruise (Hematoma). My friend is on blood thinner. The hematoma moved and he passed out. He's in the hospital. He's in terrible pain. Because of a dog.

Once more I suggested he get rid of the dog to preserve his life. He admits that all of his physical troubles are due to this and his previous large dog. I'll bet the dog outlives him.

The dog will see to that. Again, if I, his good friend came and pushed him down and caused a huge bruise placing him in hospital by now a lawyer would be banging on my door.

I should know better right? The dog doesn't. YEP. IT'S A DOG!!! It's not human.

His owner should know better. Get rid of the dog, it's dangerous. That's why I have such a hard time with people who own big pit bulls and are shocked when they act like pit bulls.

"They're my Baby." Hogwash. They're dogs. This is not a good thing.

Third Story

This one is way off the chart. A couple not much older than I am grieving over the death of their 12 year old dog "Puppy" did what dog lovers all around the world do commited suicide together, they hung themselves. Seems rational. NOT!

How is this any different from story number two. That's a slower suicide because of a dog but suicide non the less. Or those that want a predetor loose in My Neigborhood because he's cute.


I am not anti pet, not anti dog. I have had dogs and cats and other animals on the farm. Yes, tough to break it to you but dogs and cats and coyotes are animals. Not furry humans. They don't love. They are animals. They don't have souls. They are animals.

People have come to worship their dog like they were dyslexic.

Praise DOG from whom all blessings flow.

No comments: