Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Leaving on a Jet Plane

As part of what I do I have to go testify as an expert witness from time to time.  I'm off to Columbus OH to do so tomorrow.  I'll be back late Fri night.
 
Then we have our Men's Group in Church on Saturday.  I have twice too much information to give and half too much time.  Typical.  I like being overprepared.  I am.
 
Then, the church I mentioned that lost it's lease found a place.  It's going to be kicking off Sunday Morning Easter.  Peggy and I have committed ourselves to help the Pastor get this off the ground.  This is a rough time for this young man.  He has been thru the wringer.
 
And, to top it all off this is the dead center of our busiest season in the nursery biz.
 
Thankfully Peggy is able to hold down the fort.  It's a tiny bit nuts out there.  Other than that things are fine.
 
One haunting question I was asked the other day.  What does my ministry look like.  How does it manifest itself.  I have to tell the truth, right now maybe less than it does at other times.
 
I have vision but I'm stretched.  I do better hearing from God when I take time and just listen.  I mostly hear the phone ring right now.
 
I feel a little bit lonely because of it.  I'm used to more Holy Ghost download than this.  Maybe on the plane and in the Hotel room I'll have some quiet time.  This isn't normal for me.
 
So, I'll be absent from Blogging till at least Sunday PM.  Maybe Saturday if I get a chance.
 
One other thing, that man I mentioned with the dog and the hematoma.  He just called.  They are worried about his leg being in jeopardy. 
 
Lose a leg for the love of a dog. 
 
That is really wrong.

No comments: