Monday, July 30, 2007

If you are gonna be a blogger you gotta blog

I have several friends who after seeing my blog and Julies and a few others decide "I too shall have a blog".

They are easy to start. Easy to begin.

But, if you gonna be a blogger you gotta blog. Every day. If Possible. If you skip you lose readers. People come expecting something and if nothings there they bail.

I have 20 or so blogs on my RSS feeds. You would be surprised how limited peoples blogging really is.

SO, all my good friends who decided to blog because they saw this monkey do, BLOG darn it.

That's why you went to all the trouble. Tell me what you had for lunch. Why the democrats/republicans are all idiots, what your dog did yesterday. Just blog. It's not that hard and it's a good way for those of us who love you to figure out what you are up to.

OK?

1 comment:

E, G. Donaldson said...

Thanks Gene. I needed the push. Keep up the effort. I am amazed at how often you blog.
Earl