Thursday, July 12, 2007

Testing Out

I took a personality test Julie recommend. VERRRRY interesting. Not it's report. It's accurate. I thought it might be another one of those hokey things you run into.

All in all I like what I see. Of course the test said I would.

Confidence 90%
Openness 58%
Extroversion 80%
Masculinity 96%
Femininity 16% (despite the fact that I had a MANicure yesterday. I fell asleep)
Authoritarianism 70%

The test described me as Dynamic Inventor type.

The capacity to dream dreams and turn them into reality. Solving problems creatively. See past the clutter into the should be. More proactive than reactive. Trusting my instincts. Not concerned what others think of me. I wear others out. I have a long view of how things should be and will tell you so. Respect success and little patience for those who ride the coattails of others work. Believe in integrity. Engages others to learn about a problem before solving it.

I'd say it sums me up pretty well. One of the traits it asked and reported to me on was, did I like who I am.

Yep.



You can take it TOO.

1 comment:

Julie said...

Your result and my result show just about the opposite in everything.

That explains a lot.