Sunday, December 09, 2007

Thanks to Friends

Friday night in meeting with a very mature prophet of God with several other friends he prophesied something over me that I was a bit surprised at.

He prophesied that I would come out of the shadows. That the influence God had intended for me was about to be released. That I would no longer be hidden.

I know if I don't mess it up it's true.

Then this afternoon I got a notice from Africa, from Olofunso my pastor friend that he had forwarded this prophetic encouragement to his whole network. That's lots of people worldwide.

That doesn't count the forwarding of forwards.

I'm glad others have been able to be part of what God is showing his prophets right now. It's exciting to hear from heaven and know it's for the greater body of Christ.

Thanks Dr O.

No comments: