Friday, January 25, 2008

How Huck can Win - UPDATE

Super Tuesday is coming up. Lots of delegates will be won. McCain will do well in the NE and maybe in CA. BUT, there are lots of other state in play. With lots of Delegates. Here is the map:



Now compare this with a satiric (but truthful) map from Michael Moore. There are a large number of believers in these states who are about to vote. I'm convinced that believers in those states are taking another look at Mike Huckabee. This could be great. GO MIKE.



I hope someday all of the USA can become Jesusland. I'm sad that Wisconsin, MN, ND, SD and IL are not yet part of Jesusland. SOON maybe.

I note Texas is part of Jesusland. That ought to encourage a new pastor in the Texas District. ;>))

UPDATE:
I note that all the land that is NOT Jesus Land (ergo devil land) is on the water. On the seashore. HMMMMM. I recall Revelation 13. John sees the devil coming up on the beach from the sea. The sea in Bible terms can be a large lake or an ocean. Maybe Michigan, Illinois, Wisconsin and Minnesota all bordering the great lakes are on the sea. Of course all the Devil's Land on the oceans east and west are also part of this evil plot.

So,does this mean that those states on the sea who are deceived are Satan Land. The Devil has come up out of the various large bodies of water and caused them to vote democrat. That's absolute proof.

OOOOOOO

I think I'll write a book. I love a good conspiracy theory.

1 comment:

Dr. Barry L. Kolb said...

Texas is the BUCKLE in the Bible belt!