Thursday, January 24, 2008

What First Love Looks Like

This is a note written by a 15 year old teen. He had been at the One Thing IHOP conference. The flavor of this is an example of the passion and reality in depth of faith of these young people. This is first love I want to continue to stir up. I agree with his sentiment. He is talking about Misty Edwards leading worship. Funny, his reaction is not about what a great singer she is, It's about how wonderful Jesus is. This is what real hunger looks like.

It was very powerful last year(Dec 07). Especially the few times she led worship; I am truly changed in my desire to answer my desperate need of God. In the days to come, I believe I would die without God. After I've tasted Him, I couldn't live without Him.

Another Teen
This video (the one below) and song is burning in my heart. This is what I have been hungry for. Thank You Father for having willing vessels to deliver fresh manna so that your seed will not be begging for bread.


No comments: