Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Some Responses from Obama's Big Race Speech - UNCHAINED AUDACITY

Rev Wright has a soup kitchen and Mussolini kept the trains on time. The liberal argument is always that it doesn't matter what you spew into the dark or do with your right hand, as long as you do Good Works with your left.

The last I checked, he wasn't running for President of Day Care. Furthermore, I'd like to see the books of that day care: did it make money?

Obama has laid it all out. It's YOUR FAULT WHITEY! You've never faced injustice, you've never had to struggle. Tell that to my grandparents from Norway and Germany who lived in a sod hut in Dakota. They worked 7 days a week. They did the best They could. They didn't make excuses! I'm This is hate-speech, same as Wright!

Pathetic, racist, blaming the white man, conservatives, talk show hosts...blah blah blah...

He may as well kiss his dreams good-bye....the audacity of his speech is breath taking...I know the msm will love it of course, but the normal man out here won't.

He stuck up for Wright and his hate speech when it comes right down to it....and himself.

I do not care how the msm spins this.

I now pronounce Obama - Toast.

AMEN

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Calm down bro, there are 7 more months till the election, plenty of time to break out the screechy and unhinged stuff…although I must say you do screechy and unhinged very well, a lot like that Rush fellow does it with a touch of Hannity just for flavor.

Is it spring time out there yet?
It’s sorta started here already. I can tell. My allergies are kicking in.

Didja fill in your brackets yet?
ITSMARCHMADNESSBABY!

I have a few rabid BB friends. We squirm and cajole and reschedule everything in the way of the NCAA tourney. Kids playing their hearts out on national TV. What's not to love?

Arizona St. got robbed though.

See ya.