Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Filing Chapter 11, Hebrews 11

One of the true prophets of God I trust most is Kim Clement. He has been a source of hope and encouragement. I am always filled with faith and hope when I read what he has said.

That is the purpose of the Prophetic, not always to correct, but to encourage and bring hope.

Of course, there is the potential that a false prophet can arise. Hannaniah rose up in Jeremiah's
day and for being a false Prophet was killed by God. I live in full conciseness of that. All people who are prophetic fear God because they know this reality.


Kim Clement has said this just recently and I wanted to encourage you in it:

  • You won't have to file Chapter 11 bankruptcy; you'll file Hebrews Chapter 11 and join those in the hall of fame!
  • 'There is no recession!' Why? For in one day I can change everything," says the Lord.
  • God's changing our whole structure, our whole economy. "There is an economy of grace. There's a whole new system that's been raised up," says the Spirit.
  • Your future is becoming the present right now. Take it, no matter how stupid it may seem, no matter what people say, you got it; fight with it, run with it. The sources of energy that are about to be released," God said, "I'm going to make billionaires out of My people because they're going to have an insight to what's going on and have wisdom."
  • I get scientists writing to me, "Tell us more about the vision that you've had," and God stops me and says, "You cannot share it before its time, because there are greedy men. But there are also righteous men, and I will do it at the right time and help them."
  • God doesn't get you out of the mess, He transforms the mess. And you may be in a mess today, and God's going to transform you in that mess. Don't ask to get out of it; be transformed and change it into a place of reign so you can do something with it!
Even if you are sceptical about the prophetic, is it harmful to hear hopeful faith filled words or is it harmful to hear words of doubt, faithlessness and fear. God may just be calling you, or me, or someone you know to a destiny beyond your greatest imagining. That is released in Prophetic Proclamation.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

woohoo!!!

AMEN!