Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Geeky Sexy Smart Women

On Jeopardy yesterday and today was a cute little gal who just waxed her competitors.

She's a little geeky like the girl who was a sort of love interest of Napoleon Dynamite. Geeky in a cute way.

I was in a shop this PM when jeopardy came on. A good looking tall young man was entranced by her. He said, "I love a smart geeky girl".

This should be good news to all geeks among us. Particularly the females of the species.

The guy on this blog is captivated by her. I am in agreement.

I hope Larissa Kelly of El Cerrito, CA sticks around for a while. I have a thing for really smart women. I think a lot of men find smart women very sexy.

5 comments:

Jack Kessler said...

She's married, you goof. Her husband is also way smart. I am with you on finding smart women hot. And hard to find.

http://jackkessler.blogspot.com

Steve Scott said...

She lives just a few miles away from me. I'm with you on the smart woman thing. The opposite (I'm being PC here) turns me off. But, the smart woman CANNOT have that airhead accent, like, ohmygodd!

Jack Kessler said...

I live in El Cerrito too, same town as the Kellys. I have half the problem you do. I find stupid women sexy too, but only once or twice. After that it is like making love to a sheep. I start to make excuses not to see them. My autobiography in a nutshell.

It's less PC than you think. The women's movement officially denies that any women are stupid and that any women lie (cf. the Anita Hill hearings). In fact you are a raging stupidist. Or maybe a smartist. Or something.

Jack Kessler said...

What is it you glean?

Gene said...

Hi Jack,

Good to hear from you.

I grew up in North Dakota. My dad owned a farm implement business.

We sold combine harvesters.

The Brand was Gleaner Baldwin. A gleaner biblically was one who came behind and found what others missed in the harvest.

So, I used the name, being from the north and a gleaner of sorts, but mostly it has to do with the memory of the combine.

You and I are the same age so I guess you know some things in memory are better than they really were.