Friday, May 23, 2008

John McCain is more of the same from the last eight years

Not Bush.  I wish McCain could carry on four more years of Bush.
 
If only John McCain had the courage of convictions that George W Bush has.  He doesn't.  He takes a poll and does that.  Just like Clinton the male did. 
 
His latest is disavowing Rob Parsley and John Hagee for "Controversial" remarks was the last straw. I looked into what that controversy was.
 
Parsley said that the Allah of Islam is not the God of Christ Jesus.  Is he?
 
Hagee said that God allowed Hitler's Holocaust to drive people back to restore the Nation of Israel in fulfillment of Prophecy.  Didn't He?
 
The fact that McCain is so spineless makes me now believe that if Hillary Clinton doesn't get the nod that Obama and all the evil he will bring may be what our country deserves. Obama will be the worst possible case.  A thin skinned, connected with all kinds of evil, charming deceitful, amateur running the country. 
 
He'll make Carter look good.
 
My only hope now is that someone with a real spine would be ready to take over if something happened to McCain before the convention.  I can only hope.
 
We are so profoundly in trouble and it's all the fault of weak spineless republicans. 
 
The Anchoress has it right.  If the Republicans don't stand up and fight, I'm cutting and running.  To where I don't know.  I said I would only vote R.   I'm not even sure of that anymore.
 
I'm a little dispirited this morning.

No comments: