Friday, August 08, 2008

8-8-08 a NEW Beginning

Somehow the date today has caught my eye. 8 is the number of new beginnings. I have had a lot of burned over ground in my past.

Just today using the computer (my good one is on the blink) that my former CEO used to have at DVN I discoverered in some hidden files that he had betrayed me greatly, stole intellectual property
from me and was engaged in all kinds of illicit affairs. I knew he was crooked, I just didn't know how much. I forgive because I don't want the tormenters, but I'll be much more careful.

I have been betrayed by others. Sometimes my confidences have been destroyed by people who were not men or women of their word.

Somehow that all seems less important now. I'm starting over. It's a new day.

Last night James Hernandez, a prophet from Puerto Rico defined this new start for Peggy and Me. That's why I love the Prophetic so much. I see much more clearly where we are. It's more than I had imagined. I'm looking forward to it all. It's time to forget what lies behind and press forward to the High Calling of God.

I'm ready.

8-8-08 is the beginning of a new day.

I speak this over you as well, this is a new day for YOU!

No comments: