Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Old (I mean longtime) friends in the Ministry

This feels like one of those "You know you're a Redneck when..... " Jokes. You know you have been in the ministry a long time when.......

I got a nice email from friends of mine in the ministry, Barb and Dennis Kankowske.


I was trying to remember how many years it's been. Years. They are mighty warriors in the kingdom. She is a mighty woman of God. And when the Apostle Peter writes of being a peculiar people she fits the bill. I want to be more peculiar like she is. Maybe I already am.

She is controversial and casts out demons on a regular basis. I am coming to the conclusion that if you are mighty in God you will be a controversy.

I got an email from them today. We have to reconnect. We will.

Birds of a ministry feather flock together. I'm one of those birds.

No comments: