Tuesday, September 30, 2008

The Evangelists of Unbelief Strike Again

Every Once in a while someone publishes a book or produces a movie designed by the devil specifically targeted toward people weak in faith to cause them to stumble and fall.

Of course those people who do this will die and go to an eternal hell. I can do nothing about them.

It's those innocents that they drag into the inferno with them about which I am concerned.

I can't protect them, I just want to give notice that I will do all I can to warn them and all I can to snatch them as from fire.

Jesus said, if one of you causes even one of these little ones to stumble it would be better if a huge grinding stone of several tons were wrapped around your neck with chains and you thrown over the side of an ocean liner in the deepest part of the ocean than let you do this.

This is for Bill Mahr who is coming out with a movie Mocking Christ and intentionally designed to cause immature believers to stumble. You are now being sized up for your mill stone. Grin while you can, make fun if you want, hell waits for you. Repentance is your only hope. But, you have too much reputation to lose now to repent. It's all over for you now.

Scoffers don't do well in eternity.

No comments: