Saturday, November 29, 2008

Reagan's Double Rainbow

On Wednesday, My Son, His wife and I went to Tampico IL to visit Ronald Reagan’s birthplace. It’s a trek of Honor to the great man. Bob (of realty fame) said that maybe we (my son and I) hold Ronald Reagan in the same adulation as Barack Obama, a conservative Messiah sort of.

OK, Maybe.

BUT,

There is a great story and photo I didn’t know about. The day before Ronald Reagan was elected president the first time, In a landslide over Carter, a rainbow appeared directly over his birthplace. A second rainbow appears at the same time. The first signified that he would win. The second that he would win a second term.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I don’t think that messiah Obama ever had a sign from heaven regarding his ascension, did he?

No comments: