Sunday, March 29, 2009

The Economic Future of the USA and the World Prophetically and By a Son of Issachar

A week ago I spoke prophetically at Faith Center in Rockford IL. It was a warning and an encouragement regarding whats going to happen in our country in the next decade and beyond, particularly as it has to do with the economy and our money.

This is NOT a political talk, this is a straight up explanation of what is about to happen. The whole of the service is contained in this video. I begin speaking at about the 52 minute mark. You can move the cursor across at the bottom and go right to that section without having to sit thru the whole service. I hope you will however. It's good. I encourage when you watch to watch in the full screen mode. There are a number of charts and graphs to see and read. I have all the charts and graphs in a PDF format that I would be happy to email you if you request it at the email address on the left. I encourage you to tell people about this. I am also scheduled to give this Prophetic talk at a few other venues and answer questions. If you are anywhere near Northern IL I am available.

There is no fear in God, but in man there is something to be concerned about. We are about to go thru some very hard times. This is a word to the wise. Let he who has ears to hear, hear what the Spirit of the Lord says:

2 comments:

Margaret said...

WOW! Have to say that was one of the most informative talks I have heard in a long time! Thank you for it. I was amazing. So much food for thought and wisdom!!

Freedom Writer said...

Just where in the Bible does it say Christians will "take over" the world? 2 Timothy 3 states perilous times and that Christians will be persecuted. Matthew 24:9, says "Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for My Name's sake." I don't believe in the what the "Manifest Sons of God" theology doctrine believes: This teaching is part of what is known as 'dominion theology' which teaches that an elite army (Joel's Army)of 'overcomers' will either destroy or subdue all the enemies of Christ until they eventually gain power and authority throughout the world.

One reason I don't believe in this false paradigm is because IT REMOVES AWARENESS OF THE RETURN OF THE LORD. And also it denies scriptural end-times prophecies.

We all need to cling to Jesus and hear His Voice and not be afraid to question anyone declaring anything (even an angel) contrary to the written Word of God.

I do believe perilous times are coming . . .pre- mid- or post-trib...I'm not clear on. But I know He says He is preparing a PLACE FOR ME WITH HIS FATHER WHO HAS MANY MANSIONS.