Wednesday, April 22, 2009

World Changer Changes Worlds

No hyperbole intended, but Bernice Redlin, My aunt, Married to my dad's brother died this morning. She was always the strong one. We visited her and Wally last summer. Life seemed like it was set for a while. Now not. I am sad, but Wally had just gone into a nursing home.

Life ends. Sometimes because life changes.

When I called my brother I said, "This is the call you know will come but you wish you didn't have to make or take".

I have many fond memories. Picnics at Wally and Bernice's. Christmas together. Lots of reminiscences.

Now a page turns. A book closes.

She will be missed. She is.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sorry to hear about the loss of your aunt. Blessed be the name of the Lord,who gives, and who takes away, but especially gives eternal life, our present and eternal possession because of the Savior, Jesus.. ..

.................................Harold