Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Dr Tiller Baptised and Memorialized Babies he Murdered

Abortionist Dr Tiller Baptized late term babies right after he killed them just before he cremated their bodies. This is Horror beyond belief. I want you to look at the website I have linked in bold and tell me that this barbarism was anything less than a heinous act dressed in pretty white clothes. This is beyond belief. Warning, graphic pictures.

From CRN.INFO:

Aside from the obvious issue of mixing of Christianity and nationalism, I have to ask “What about Tiller’s family?” He left behind a wife, four children and ten grandchildren. What about Tiller, himself? Make no mistake, he was a despicable man. He claimed to be Christian and an active member at a Lutheran church, and yet he killed 60,000+ children, oft-times baptizing their corpses before cremating them. Even so, should we not pray that he received the grace none of us deserve, rather than pray that he receives justice?

The religious movement from which Jesus came, in the Galilee region of first-century Israel, had two main thrusts - Phariseeism and Zealotry - both with identical theology apart from a single key point - The Pharisees believed that God would bring about his kingdom through the obedience of His people, and not through violence, and the Zealots believed that they were called to bring about God’s kingdom as instruments of violence. In this matter, it is clear that Jesus sided with the Pharisees - even as he condemned their hypocrisy in other matters.

As I search my own soul, I have to say in my heart of hearts I cannot say that I am sorry the Tiller is out of business. His business was chaos, hypocrisy, death and destruction - as it is with each of us, even if on a smaller scale. But I must wish - even if I must force myself to wish it - that it would have been God turning his heart, and not man doing it in the name of God.



Hat Tip to Julie.

2 comments:

Brendt said...

For the sake of accuracy, I would note that your quote comes from CRN.info, not CRN (as you state). The former blog is an answer to the latter blog (and others like it).

Your link is correct, of course, but not the name.

(Feel free to delete this comment. I didn't know another way to reach you with this info.)

Gene said...

thank you Brendt. I will try to fix it, I don't understand, but I will make note of it.

Thanks again