Sunday, June 07, 2009

How do I get in on this?

Tattoo Removal is a growth industry. If I had a clinic that could do this it would be a big deal. Lots of people who have tattoos would love to see them gone.

There are clinics like this one who do it and the results are expensive and extraordinary. Maybe it would be cheaper and less painful to NOT GET ONE in the first place. Here's what it looks like when it works.

Laser Tattoo Removal Before and After Pictures


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I've had four visits with LoneStar Laser Clinic and I've been thrilled with each experience. The staff is warm & extremely knowledgeable, and the removal process is fast and relatively painless. I've recommended LoneStar Laser Clinic to anyone I know who is interested in tattoo removal..."
Noel Z.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------


------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On the question of pain:
"I was so nervous. I was expecting fire and brimstone but I got sunshine and butterflies."
-Robyn A.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------





-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Having sought two opinions before LoneStar Laser Clinic, I knew this was the place to have my tattoos removed. The staff and doctor were sincere and patient in answering all of my questions & concerns, and the fee is absolutely reasonable and fair, and of course the medical treatment here has been nothing but professional and excellent."
- Lisa K.


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------






-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Just wanted to say thanks so much for everything- I am so happy that I was introduced to this and delivered the amazing results and I am bragging to everyone I know-- Word of mouth baby, wooo hooo!!! "
-D.T.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------




-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I just had my second visit and it really has been a stress-free procedure. The staff is friendly and knowledgeable and the overall office environment is very pleasant. I would recommend them to anyone looking into tattoo removal."
-Pamela L.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------






------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I came in a little skeptical, but after the second treatment I noticed a big difference. After the fourth treatment, I made the decision to remove another primarily because of the successful removal of the first.
-Brian I.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------







-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"The staff here at LoneStar Laser Clinic are great! I immediately noticed a change on my first treatment. It really works!"
-Enrique R.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
















Before treatments After 2 treatments After 3 treatments


Before Treatments After 7 treatments



Before 1st treatment Before 2nd treatment Before 3rd treatment



Before 1st treatment Before 2nd treatment
(area of tatt whited-out so laser won't effect)


Before 3rd treatment Before 4th treatment


Complete removal after 7 treatments



-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It took me a long time to get the courage to get my tattoos removed off my neck, but now that I have, my life has changed completely. I don't have people staring at me anymore, and I don't have to hide them when I go to a job interview. Thanks Lone Star Laser Clinic.
~Tony D.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------




















Laser Tattoo Removal Still in Progress



Before 1st treatment. Before 2nd treatment. Before 3rd treatment.



Before 1st treatment Before 2nd treatment Before 3rd treatment

Before 4th tmt Before 5th tmt



Before 1st treatment Before 2nd treatment

1 comment:

Steve Scott said...

Maybe a tattoo removal parlor will have a reality TV show.