Thursday, June 11, 2009

Where's my nickle? Oil at $250 $6 gasoline

In February when I gave my long and elaborate set of predictive prophetic statements one of the things I said is $6 gasoline because people will rush to Oil as a dollar hedge.

Guess what, now four months later the "Experts" are saying the same thing.

Predictions of $250 a barrel on fears for oil reserves, hopes of economic recovery and hedging against weak dollar

I guess knowing these things are more acceptable coming from the mouth of "experts" than prophets. Not many nickles in the Prophet Business.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your fruit is showing again.

Pride goes before destruction, and a haughty spirit before a fall.
Prov 16:18

Gene said...

Is it?

I'm just puzzled. When a prophet speaks no one listens, when an "expert" speaks the world seems to perk up.

I'm tired of the prophetic if from me or someone else being treated as small change.

That's not pride, that's honor for the gift of God among you or anyone.