Thursday, June 25, 2009

The Reinhard I knew then and his NOW

I was blessed long ago, over 18 years ago to make acquaintance with Reinhard Bonnke. In Frankfurt Germany. We attended the same church. He sat behind me when he came.

He was kind, gentle and fairly quiet. Unassuming. Yet when we hear or see him in public meetings he's a passionate Evangelist. It's the anointing.

He becomes like King Saul did when the Holy Spirit invaded his life for a while. He became a different man.

Yesterday I got a link to a healing testimony of a Lutheran Pastor who knows Reinhard too and who might have been healed if Reinhard had laid hands on him. Pastor Phil sent it to me.

When the pastor who was crippled stopped Reinhard, and told him why, I know Reinhard....He's a gentleman. He backed off. This is the flow of the Holy Spirit. When you are Baptised in his flow you know. You just know.

Blessings on you Reinhard. I may never see you again in the flesh, but my remembrances of you and your humble heart help me walk better. This is a recent picture just taken of Reinhard and his wife Anni.

No comments: