Monday, June 15, 2009

Wisdom is NOT part of the Atheist's Inheritance

If the Fear of GOD is the beginning of Wisdom, then No fear of God must ultimately result in Folly or Foolishness..... I think if you look at an Atheist's Mindset you may see what I mean.

I was quoted and lambasted for being insensitive and uncaring about the feelings of Atheists. Paul, I appreciate you as a person, but I hope I ticked you off real good. I want you to know the truth. I want you to understand that the mindset you have is leading you to eternal damnation.

You are making a bet with the universe and eternity that you can only lose.

So, if you are offended, so be it. I'm not here to make friends, I'm pretty clear on what I am, what I believe and how I believe Atheism run amok is an insidious plot to destroy our western culture.

So, be offended and then ask yourself this question, why. Why am I offended. Because in the end, whatever offends the mind reveals the heart.

If you were settled in your heart none of this would matter.

I remember enough about being a teenager to know that when it came to dating the guys that got Lucky were the ones with persuasive words and reason. If then.....

That's what you are hanging your hat on. I'm sure you are a nice fellow. Just foolish, If you believe God, which I DO.

OH, and, one other thing. If JESUS was here talking to you, that nice JESUS you think you know from common parody in literature and film, he would say the SAME THING. Repent, for the kingdom of GOD draws near. Turn from the way you are on and come to ME.

Jesus is nearer than you can possibly imagine. If being an atheist and being unafraid is who you really are... that is pure folly.

No comments: