Thursday, December 03, 2009

I may have to go to Jail

According to a bill being ginned up, people like me, people with opinions, people who are critical of bad politicians are going to come under government control.

I guess that Free Speech thingy is all so much Barbara Streisand.

I understand that there is ONE person in HELL who really likes it. From the Comments section:
Folks,

I think Durbin's and Feinstein's amendment is just SWELL! You go GIRLS!

Respectfully yours,

Joseph Goebbels
(Formerly Reichsminister of Propaganda and Enlightenment)

P.S. Could someone please FedEx me three pairs of asbestos underwear and a big roll of duct tape? It's hotter than Megan Fox down here in the Ninth Circle of Hell and I've got to tape Hermann Goering's mouth permanently shut. That fat f***er been running his yap non-stop since 1946 and it's driving me piffy. Vielen Dank!


I guess the book Liberal Fascism was Prophetic... Alas poor America, I knew ye well....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What do you think the bill does and does that restrict your freedom of speech?? Specifically, please. Your comments are not consistent with the content of the bill.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous1 said...

The above numerous hyperlinks from 8:19 PM should be deleted.

Gene said...

Wow, thanks. I didn't even see that it was a hyperlink. Went to it and wow...

I usually let thru anything except spam. This got by me.

Thanks again.