Friday, December 04, 2009

Piling On

I am famous for Piling on when someone has been a doofus or worse.

For instance I was not impressed with Obama's west point speech. So, I piled on.

Now Sarah Palin said that if the question of Trig being her baby or not is OK then it's fair game to question Obama's birth certificate.

She didn't say she believed in it. She said it was fair game. Anyone can go to her facebook page and look at what she said.

In any case, now some are piling on. Even some conservatives.

BOOO.

She didn't say what people say she said. I have the transcript. It's everywhere. I guess I think it's OK to pile on the other guy's guy but not to pile on my Gal.

But Politics ain't beanbag.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

your picture posted of sarah palin is extremely offensive and innapropriate. It is very sexual with her legs up and spread and skirt hiked up. Her spread looks like a vintage pin up girl. how you can post something like that on your site when you claim to be a prophet. As a woman of modest dress, I find this really disturbing that you would post something like this. Would you see any pastor of a church posting such a picture? Hmmm.....I thought not. I really believe that you have an obsession with this woman. You have placed her in "idol" status, just as Obama is also glorified. Please take it down. thank you.

Gene said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Gene said...

Gee, i don't think the picture is offensive at all and neither do Texans for Sarah Palin. 

SO, as my friend Barry often says, Build a bridge and get over it.  I like the picture and it stays.

In case you don't know, this picture is based on Rosie the Riveter from Norman Rockwell.  Not sexist. 

I guess Dale the Artist that did this didn't want to put Sarah in Pants.

OH,, and i don't think I'm a Prophet, I just am one.  It's not an opinion, it's a who.

Anonymous1 said...

I don't find the picture offensive at all. I see strength, beauty, and poise. All gifts from God. Some people may lust over the picture. That is their problem.