Wednesday, February 15, 2012

MEXICAN.WORDS.

teacher told pepito to make sentences with his spelling words.
1. cheese) Maria likes me but cheese ugly.
2. mushroom) when all my family gets in the car there isn't mushroom.
3.shoulder) my friend didn't know how to make tacos so i shoulder
4.texas) my friend always Texas me forward.
5.July) just told me just were going to the store and July to me!! julyer.
6.chicken) i was going to the store with my wife but chicken go by herself.
7.wheelchair) we only have 1 soda but it's ok wheelchair.
8.chicken wings) my mom plays the lottery so. chicken wing.
9.liver)a bully was messing around wit my sister and i told him to liver alone.
10.)body wash) wanted to go to the bar but no body wash my kids.
11.Budweiser) that woman over there has a nice body Budweiser face so ugly?

No comments: