Saturday, March 10, 2012

Dying Light

Peggy is with her dad. His Last days. He's in a dark Room, WHY? I woke up to glorious sunlight this morning. Blue sky. Looking forward to the light of day.
"But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus his Son cleanses us from all sin". 1 John 1:17
IF you are in the medical field, if you know about these things, will you tell me why we have the lights dimmed as people die? Seems like we would want them to be in the sunlight. It won't be such a shock when they pass from time into eternity..
"But for you who fear my name, the sun of righteousness shall rise with healing in its wings. You shall go out leaping like calves from the stall". Malachi 4:2
I want to go out with the blazing light of the Sun of Righteousness in my eyes.

No comments: