Sunday, April 01, 2012

This has been a hectic week. Push, Pull, Run without rest. One week ago we conducted the wake for my father in law. Funeral the next day. Not a time of grief. It was a celebration of a life. The next day I stopped to see a dear friend who has ALS, my age, Trapped. Saying goodbye was painful..for him and for me. He can no longer talk. Wednesday returning 7 hours I was thrust back into work. Thursday and Friday planting with a crew. Working hard. Physical. AND I had to get a truck out. That was another can of worms. Friday night I served as part of a Prophetic Presbytery we started at 7:30PM and ended (with a lunch break) at 2AM. Everyone was prophesied to. BUT...that was a bridge too far. I was exhausted. Then Sat AM I directed a crew to do clean up, fix up at the church. Ending about noon I laid down for a nap. Then last night a previously scheduled opera concert in the city. Getting home near midnight, finally, I got a full nights sleep. This is too much in one week and I need a Sabbath Rest.

No comments: