Saturday, June 09, 2012

BIZOP for jail

Now that Illinois has just Bumped Cigarette taxes a buck to almost $2 per pack, big money will be made bootlegging smokes from Missouri (.17), Virginia (.30), Louisiana (.32), Georgia, North Dakota and Alabama are all a buck and a half cheaper in taxes than Illinois. BUT, I'm sure no one will even think of importing cheap smokes. Who would buy them and besides it's against the law...look at how well it works in New York. SMH! If I weren't honest and a christian I'd make a trip to Missouri about once a week and come home to Chicago. With only .50 markup per pack, I could make $120 grand per year minus expenses bringing in only 200 cartons a week ... Fuel and the cost of fines and Bail from Jail when I get caught. Many will. This is a case of creating criminals. But that's what bad law does.
· · · 16 minutes ago

No comments: