Saturday, June 09, 2012

Chill in the air

This is chilling. The left wing is really becoming more and more totalitarian. Speech control. and A bit antisemitic perhaps ...from the comments to this post:
I have a big problem with public tax payer money going to political discretion. I have no problem advocating a matter of taste in art, but we should not tolerate a vibrant political sphere in the United States that is acceptable to half the country as a reason to reject the ideas of it's speaker. That might not be law... but I would do everything I could to push it if it isn't. Rejecting someone because of a broad American term like Conservative is ugly. I'm from a family that might feel likewise about Conservatism, and I believe it is an ugly point of view. That said... I don't like the smell here and I'm guessing this is some Juden Hass going down.

No comments: