Tuesday, August 14, 2012

I'm gonna start my own country

Final Medal Count Olympics. I know it's all nationalistic and all that ...but... still there is a question that hangs out there. OF THE TOP 20: 3 were communist (I include China but there can be some argument). 2 Were Islamic Republics. ALL the rest are free enterprise nations with more or less stable governments. The difficult part for me is the complete lack of Islamic nations. The total absence of any African or South American Nations in the top 20. I know this has to do with what people value. What they are willing to invest in, but Canada 1GM, Mexico 1GM. I think I am going to start a country so I can send a team to the 2016 Olympiad. Genistan. I hardly KNOW many of these "nations" that sent teams. I think they just go to party down.
Medal Count - Olympic Medal Standings - Official Results
www.london2012.com
Official Medal Count & Standings of the London 2012 Summer Olympics. Gold, Silver & Bronze Medal Results,

No comments: