Saturday, April 08, 2006

Mohammed has been Reincarnated

I am announcing that according to a document written in Germany during the 1700s as a result of an archeological search of the historical Redlin Church in Pommerania, scraps of a document have been uncovered that proclaim that I, Gene, am the rebirth, the heir, and the reincarnation of Mohammed the prophet.

This ancient document came to light and details how in these days a prophet will arise and it is I.

Therefore I take my proper throne and ascend to solve all the problems in the Middle East.

And to all my Christian Friends out there, I want you to pay proper homage to me, believe the ancient document that was written in cryptic old German Script and of which we only have scraps. But if you read it just right you will see I am he. Gene the rebirth of the Prophet Mohammed. It says it right there if you hold your mouth just right.

I sense doubt and unbelief out there. Come on. I’m he. The document says so.

OK, maybe not. But why for a second in all of time does anyone even give some document discovered in Coptic writings 300 years after the crucifixion, the supposed Gospel of Judas (who must have written it after he hung himself, some trick I’d say) regarding the divinity or purposes of the Sacrifice on the Cross by Jesus.

I figured if people were that gullible to believe this gospel of Judas drivel they probably also believe the DaVinci Code skew.

People are so ignorant of the Word of God they will fall for anything. Probably not you, but many.

On the other hand, if you do believe any of DaVinci Code Crap or Gospel of Judas dreg then send your contribution to: Gene the Reborn Prophet Mohammed. Just drop me an email with your credit card number and I’ll handle the rest. Minimum contribution $1000.

Thank you in advance.

I’m waiting, still waiting. Nothing.

Unbelievers – they never give.

3 comments:

Steve Scott said...

Check's in the mail, prophet Gene.

Chief RZ said...

They have to discredit the Bible. To "them", there are no absolutes, except for vodka!

Anonymous said...

Hi Gene,

You seem to be awfully quick to dismiss this "finding". Is this just your visceral reaction, or have you done some research disproving the effort?

Another question. I recently read in a review of a book concerning biblical scholarship that the basis of the modern versions of the new testament is about 5,700 ancient Greek manuscripts. Is this true? If so, why can't the Gospel of Judas, or Thomas, or Mary have some credibility? Even if not true, how do these "Gnostic" gospels discredit the Bible?

Finally (almost), I don't think this "Ken" guy was a mutual friend of ours, but he sounds like a good "head". What do you think his reaction to this news would have been?

Finally (finally), how about that Tiktaalik roseae?

Looks like a beautiful day in Illinois. Business must be booming, right?