Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Screams of Pain and Health

Anything that hurts that much has to be good for you. I have said that about hot, hot, hot, mexican food for 30 years. I always thought it was good for your heart. I was wrong. Hot peppers kill cancer. Who Knew??

I'm glad, you see I have always enjoyed really hot food with lots of hot peppers coming and going if you know what I mean.

Now I can enjoy them even more reveling in the paid with the knowledge that every day I'm getting a little better. OOOOO that hurts. Specially the next day.

1 comment:

Steve Scott said...

Gene,
I love peppers, too! I've got a big bottle of my favorite Mexican hot sauce in the fridge. Use it every day. I've heard that people in Mexico, India and other places where the food is really spicy have an extremely low rate of colon cancer especially. A jalapeno a day keeps the doctor away.