Tuesday, June 06, 2006

6-6-6

I plan to have a wonderful day today. I will be blessed beyond all I can ask or think.

I always look forward to omen-ness days. Every Friday the 13th I find black cats to make friends with and set up ladders to walk under. I step on cracks and refuse to throw any salt over my back.

So, when the sillyness on TV news last night about today's date came up I decided to just enjoy the day.

It irritates the Devil so much and that makes me very happy. Fear's all he has.

1 comment:

NodakJack said...

So, why are you guys so afraid of gays getting married? And why are you guys afraid of innocent Iraqis who happen to reside in a country randomly selected for bombardment?

Just mumbling...and reading daily.

Where was your visit in Minnesota? And, HOW was your visit?