Thursday, June 08, 2006

Cutting a Head off the Beast

There is a mythological story that if you cut the head off a monster 7 more emerges. With Abu Musab al-Zarqawi dead this image is being referenced. I spotted the monsters rising up this morning.

I was listening to Washington Journal early. The liberal moonbats were in full force. I think the 7 more rising up from the cutting of this head are all in the USA. I have never heard such fierce angry babbling. It’s like this was their brother or something.

So get ready. This was the worst news Bush haters could ever have heard.

As for me, the murderer of Americans by beheading (Nick Berg) is dead. So are a bunch of his pals. I listened to the Prime Minister of Iraq announce it. His people were elated. The cheering was intense and heartfelt.

I know CNN is running Nick Berg’s dad who is critical of the administration. What’s new. He lost a son. It’s all emotional.

This is good news pure and simple. I can’t wait to see how Turncoat Murtha spins this one.

This is a good day. Sure, it’s not over but symbolism means something in Iraq, this is that.

No comments: