Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Plan of God or Accident in Israel?

Last night in a time of intercession I was given this revelation.  I submit it for your consideration.  Many times I know that some things revealed are just for me.  Sometimes they are for a wider distribution.  I don't know which is which in this case.  You must decide.   I only know this for sure.  Nothing going on right now in Israel comes as a shock to Jesus.  He's fully aware of the beginning from the end all together.  He gives us clues.  Let's take a peek.  (by the way, if Jesus is God [and he is] then any words directly from the mouth of God in the Old Testament must be treated with the same red letter reverence as the New Testament)
 
The Prophet Joel (Old Testament) spoke a great deal of a restored land of Israel.  He spoke of it and made this statement in Chapter 3:4 regarding some future conflict between Israel's enemies and the nation of Israel.
 
4" Moreover, what are you to Me, O Tyre, Sidon and all the regions of Philistia? Are you rendering Me a recompense? But if you do recompense Me, swiftly and speedily I will return your recompense on your head.
 
The cities of Tyre and Sidon are still there.  They are in present day Lebanon.  The region of Philisita is present day Gaza strip.  The Palestinian "Homeland".  The very countries who came against Israel in this recent conflict.  I see the hand of God in this.
 
What is more interesting is this pronouncement comes only a few verses after Chapter 2:27-29.  These seem to be coincident events.  I think we believed at the beginning of the last century that the outpouring of God's Spirit was the one promised in Joel 28-29.  I'm not sure.  In looking at this maybe we are about to experience one like never before.  Something that is going to rip the roof off most Churches.  It may be so sold out and radical that it will tip over every sacred religious cow that ever existed.  I hope so.  I believe that the time to quit "Church" and Join Jesus is now.  This doesn't mean leave the fellowship of believers you have joined yourself to.  It does mean putting a demand on the anointing of God such that you are dissatisfied with anything less than everything God provides by His Spirit. 
 
27" Thus you will know that I am in the midst of Israel,
         And that I am the LORD your God,
         And there is no other;
         And My people will never be put to shame.
The Promise of the Spirit
    28" It will come about after this
         That I will pour out My Spirit on all mankind;
         And your sons and daughters will prophesy,
         Your old men will dream dreams,
         Your young men will see visions.
    29"Even on the male and female servants
         I will pour out My Spirit in those days.
 
My friend Apostle Barry Kolb has been prophesied to be a disturber of the denominations.  It is time to disturb away.  The outpouring is coming.  Nothing is going to ever be the same again.  We will either get on board or be left behind. 
 
If you read down two posts you will see a further depth in this analysis.
 
So, pour it on Lord.  I must still be young.  I still see visions.
 
 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"I still see visions."
Visions could come from some sort of diety. Or they could come from some evil force passing as diety, especially if they advocate bad things such as people killing people. Or they could come from some lapse in brain chemistry that could be labeled a psychotic event. The fact that psychologists can induce visions of a religious nature, just as they can induce 'alien abduction' visions, means to some that neither is 'real' and both are a product of unusual brain chemistry.
Be careful of claims you make.

Julie said...

I think it's time to turn of anonymous comments, Gene.

Too many people are having a grand time slamming you without having the simple courtesy of leaving their name.

Whether or not they agree with you is not the point; taking pot shots and getting after you for boldly stating things with your name to it while hiding behind anonymity is the lowest form of cowardice.