Sunday, March 04, 2007

Anna NIcole Smith in Prophecy

As one who operates in the prophetic I appreciate a courageous prophet like Kim Clement.  He is perhaps my favorite prophet on the scene today.  He brings a word about Anna Nicole Smith which I believe is valid and encouraging. 

I trust Kim Clement and if that's what God told him, it's ok with me.

Now, to the religious among you who are asking, why would God waste his time giving a word about Anna Nicole Smith thru a prophet of God?  Because it's an issue with people and God always does things in prophecy to address fears, concerns and questions in people's hearts.  I have been asked, why would God give prophecy about the economy, or the stock market, or anything else not seemingly spiritual?

What is more spiritual than the situation surrounding the whole Anna Nicole Smith episode.  God is in the business of answering questions.

I'm glad a willing servant like Kim Clement was available and hearing from God on this. I wish I wouldn't have been so cynical and had received that word for myself.

I'm still growing in the prophetic and see brother Kim as a path I haven't yet walked.

Here's the word from Kim and a link to watch it for real:

I Received Anna Nicole Smith

"Even as Anna Nicole died, there is a reason. There is something that must be stated from the mouth of the prophet regarding this lady's death." For God says, "The whole nation mourns, but I mourned long before she died, for she was crying out to Me three days before she died, crying out, 'God help me--I'm lost; I'm stuck.' Does anybody realize that three days before her death, I was there by her side, and I was touching the lady that they call Anna Nicole Smith?"

God tells you America, "It shall also be a warning to many that I'm about to judge the perversion in this nation." God says, "I will show Myself strong and raise up people like her to minister to those that are in the streets. There shall be a resurrection because the enemy took her," but God says, "I received her into My arms."

To watch the Video Clip of Kim Clement prophesying about Anna Nicole Smith CLICK HERE.


Kim Clement
Prophetic Image Expressions
http://www.kimclement.com

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments: