Friday, August 17, 2007

An Encouraging Word

I thought I would share with you a word of encouragement I needed to hear this morning. Let those who have ears to hear, hear what the Spirit says:

Read the whole thing:


August 17, 2007

Al Thomas:

"A WORD TO WEARY PROPHETS--HOLD ON, THE FIRE IS COMING!"

I was driven to prayer by the Holy Spirit--and it was urgent. A great burden came on me and I saw an open vision of many prophets from all over the world. Most were bruised and wounded men and women of God with their heads hanging low, almost ready to give in to defeat. Then from Heaven came an angel holding a large postcard, and it read: God Says: "WEARY PROPHETS, HOLD ON AND DON'T QUIT....

"Sometimes you've thundered My word and few have received it. Remember this, I was watching from Heaven, and I received it because I gave it to you (Isaiah 51:16). Often, you've trembled before My word was released from your mouth, not knowing if it would be accepted...but you spoke it anyway. There were those times when you wanted to throw in the towel, but you kept moving (Luke 9:62). Remember that even Elijah was depressed and wanted to quit (1 Kings 19:4). Do not think this is a strange thing happening (1 Peter 4:12). You're in good company! Like Jeremiah who could not contain the fire I put within Him (Jeremiah 20:9), you also allowed My flaming words to be released.

Some of you, as you moved along in the ministry I called you into, saw restrained but obvious frowns--even on the faces of your own family. Still, you served Me. Yes, still you obeyed My calling for your life. You've learned never to quit in spite of getting weary and sometimes, you had to encourage yourself (1 Samuel 30:6) when no one else would. I now encourage you--Heaven has taken note and angels are being dispatched to help you because you did not quit! You would rather die than not fulfill My will for your life. You remind Me of a man called, "Paul" (Acts 20:24). And his anointing will be upon you."

God Says: "WEARY ONES, I'M PLEASED WITH YOU BECAUSE YOU GAVE MY WORD TO MANY HURTING ONES....

"You've left some places wondering, 'What was that all about? Did anything happen?' Mighty servant of Mine, do not be mistaken--you did move in My 'Super'natural gifting, but after some meetings, you started to look in the natural, forgetting My Super. Much did take place in the Spirit (Zechariah 4:6). Many children of Mine who were hurting, received fresh manna because of your obedience to the prophetic ministry I called you to, and many left the meeting renewed and strengthened for the battle because you stepped out on the water and obeyed Me.

You were on the mark! The enemy of your soul attacked you viciously because you damaged his kingdom and he suffered loss, but for you, it was gain (Matthew 16:18). Some of you have eaten the bread of affliction, but I rejoiced because even when you were 'under it,' you gave healthy portions of the Bread of Life to My wounded ones (John 6:35). Thank you."

God Says: "WEARY SERVANTS, REJECT THE CRITICISM, MANY IN HEAVEN ARE APPLAUDING....

"Many of My prophets who receive My approval, often receive man's rejection. As a prophet, don't expect to be voted, 'Man or woman of the year.' Some of you have looked at your calling as being small and insignificant--you couldn't be more wrong. Many of you have not become well-known on earth, but in Heaven, your name is celebrated. You've given some words that sounded (to you) like tin...but they were actually gold to the ones who received them (Proverbs 15:23).

I put (My) goodness in your mouth for weary souls and you did not withhold it from those to whom it was due (Proverbs 3:27). Because of your obedience to proclaim My word (even though few noticed), walls of hopelessness fell away from some and others suddenly gained strength to answer their calling--all because you rejected the criticism of doubters and allowed yourself to be fueled by Heaven cheering you on (Hebrews 12:1). You didn't fire back at the pessimists; instead, you simply loved them and moved on with your mission."

God Says: "SOME THINK THEY ARE APPROACHING THE SUNSET OF THEIR MINISTRY, THEY ARE WRONG....

"A second wind is coming to refresh many (Psalm 147:18). Some prophets think they have 'missed it' and feel guilty. Yes, some have failed (2 Timothy 4:10), but many have been lied to (by satan), thinking that they failed Me when they have not! Your Holy Spirit inspired 'words' are producing changed lives, birthing divine destinies and encouraging many to keep fighting the good fight of faith. Some have thought nothing was gained and time was wasted, but you did not see My view. Never forget--I've called you to announce, pronounce and sometimes, denounce! From My perspective (and that's all that counts), you have spoken My words and stilled storms that raged in confused minds and hearts (Mark 4:39).

Instead of being weary, you will refresh the weary. Fire is coming. Many of your recipes say, 'add water,' and that is what I often do before I send My fire. I told Elijah to 'add water' three times before I sent the fire (1 Kings 18). At that time, there was a drought and water was precious, but Elijah knew the rains were coming. I've allowed some circumstances to 'throw water' on your ministry and life, so when I send the fire, you will know it was from Me! (1 Kings 18:41-46). Be weary no longer! Your ministry has Heaven's stamp of approval."

"My Word that goes out of My mouth, shall not return void, but shall accomplish what I please," (Isaiah 55:11).

Al Thomas
Celebrating His Life Ministries
Email: a.thomas@myactv.net

ElijahList Publications
310 2nd Ave SE,
Albany, OR 97321
www.elijahlist.com
email: info@elijahlist.net
Phone 1-541-926-3250

No comments: