Tuesday, August 14, 2007

HE SAID IT and I agree

John Armstrong is a strong voice in Christendom. He has just made a couple comments on his blog to which I agree.

1. The misdirection of Christians who are overinvolved in the Whole Global Warming Caused by Man Campaign. It's the enemy's camp and they don't know it.

2. The ELCA Lutheran Church's headlong plunge into oblivion led by an apostate bishop. You will know them by their fruits. That's a cynical bad joke. I was married in and ELCA (ALC) church and seeing them fall by the wayside led by a man who doesn't know God is so sad. If you are leader or member in the ELCA, I have Godly advice for you. GET OUT. Any money you give will be tainted and you must know how evil this whole thing is. This decision has become the beginning of the end and if you stay in you too will be tainted.

There is no restoring or taking back this denomination. It is rotten to the core and even if your little church out in the country doesn't believe what the Bishop and delegates believe, your little church gives money and supports this by default. Do you really want to be part of this all? I mostly never give this advice but as a Prophet for me to day anything less would be sin.

I will say like Neo in the Matrix, "Now that you know the truth, what are you going to do about it"?

No comments: