Friday, August 10, 2007

Never on Sunday or maybe

I am out of town at a men's retreat starting tonight. I will be out of town. So, postless I will be. I'm hoping for good things.I'll be back late PM Sunday. I may find time time bring news of the day (or not). In any case, till then.

OH, one other thing. This retreat represents one of two visions I have for 2007. The other is wrapped in this story in the Chicago Tribune today. We need a full blown Pentecostal expression on Sunday Nights in suburban Kane County for all those folks who no longer go to Church out of boredom and frustration. They need to be plugged back into the Body of Christ. I have the team to pull this off. Now all I need is the release.

We'll see.

For your additional entertainment you must read this punny story about the weinermobile. I thought you could be arrested for such writing.

No comments: